Private CampgroundWelcome to Lakewood Christian Campground. We are a clean, quiet, family-owned park that provides fun for all ages. We are a 20-minute drive to Sarnia, and only a 5-minute walk to Lake Huron. Campsites with city water, sewer hookup and electricity are available, whether it's back-up or pull-through. We can accommodate large tenting groups and also have cabins onsite for rent that sleep 4 people each! Daily activities and wagon rides keep all ages busy! We also have many activities onsite, such as volleyball, soccer, tennis, shuffleboard, life-size foosball, giant chess, a life-size pool table, playgrounds, trails, canoeing, fishing and more! Our solar-heated pools onsite also suit all ages, with a shallow end, deep end and kiddy pool for toddlers! We also have a chip truck onsite for when you don't feel like cooking! Seasonal sites available from May 1 to October 15, and Passport America accepted in our off season.
The cabins (A,B,C,D and E) are a simple, single room and sleep four. Each cabin contains two single beds and one double bed. The cabins have hydro but no running water. There is a tap nearby. They have a table, benches, a small fridge, a toaster, pots and pans, dishes and cutlery. Each one also has a charcoal BBQ (charcoal not provided), fire pit and a picnic table. You will need to bring your own linens.
~ Heated Swimming pool (80'x40')
~ Wading pool
~ Giant Chess
~ Easy Beach Access
~ Wednesday Movie Night
~ Daily Wagon Rides
~ Hiking areas on 80 acres of woodland
~ Picnic area & pavilion
~ Life Size Foosball
~ Life Size Pool
~ Sunday church service
~ Holiday Breakfasts
~ Story Hour
~ Ball Hockey
~ Tennis Court
~ Hair Salon on site (Facebook Julia's Hair Studio for more details)
~ Chip truck on site (Facebook The Tasty Tater for more details)
On regular nights there is a minimum 2 night stay. On holiday weekend nights there is a minimum 3 night stay.
For each rental unit, the campers are to bring their own linens.
Pets or smoking is not permitted inside the rental units.
Above prices do not include applicable taxes.
FIREWOOD IS NOT PERMITTED TO ENTER THE PARK!!!
We have firewood available for purchase
- Reservations made for large groups will be adjusted to the number of campers that actually show up. Groups will be charged only 10 people less then the amount of people they booked for if they over book by more then 10 people
- Above site rates are for one family which consists of 2 parents and thier unmarried children under 18 yrs of age
- Deposit upon booking is one night's stay plus reservation fee of $5/site or $1/person for group camping up to $25
- There is a minimum 2 night stay in any rental unit
- On holiday weekends there is a minimum 3 night stay for any night or rental unit
- Call early for reservations, especially for holiday weekends
- VISA, MasterCard, and Debit accepted
- ABOVE RATES DO NOT INCLUDE APPLICABLE TAXES
The reservation fee is not refundable. The first night deposit is refundable with 2 weeks notice before the arrival date. NO refunds for deposits on holiday weekends.
Are you the owner of this campground?
Send us a message to claim this directory listing so you can make updates to this page, start accepting reservations online, and use our other features for campground staff.